Monday, March 12, 2012

One of My Favorite Images

Hello Everyone!

Aside from anyone submitting their weekly assignments (for those participating), I had mentioned that I'd be taking a break for a while. Well, I can now explain my recent absence with one of my favorite images: 


That's right, we're expecting another baby! Unfortunately, I've been incredibly sick almost every day since New Year's (all day nausea/sickness) and that's why I've had to take a little break from the blog. Our little one is due in September, and although we haven't shared it with all of our Facebook friends just yet, I wanted to share the news with you wonderful ladies! Thanks for being so patient with me!

-BreAnna

1 comment:

  1. BreAnna - this is such wonderful news. Congratulations to you and your family. I hope the nausea subsides soon.

    ReplyDelete